Although a little too extreme and pricey for most normal users, ATI have just released a new workstation card dubbed the FireGL V7350. The most notable aspect to compliment this new card is that of the residing 1GB GDDR3 graphics memory aboard, albeit there is also a V7300 variant with 512MBs of memory.
ATI's official press release has all the details folks.
MARKHAM, Ontario - March 20, 2006 - ATI Technologies Inc. (TSX:ATY, NASDAQ:ATYT) today announced the industry's first one gigabyte (1GB) workstation graphics accelerator, the ATI FireGL V7350, and also a 512 megabyte configuration, the FireGL V7300. Featuring an extremely powerful ultra-threaded parallel processing GPU, and ATI's industry leading Avivo video and display technology, these new ultra high-end graphics cards further extend ATI's workstation graphics line, delivering better performance, more advanced features and higher image quality.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Intel multi-GPU tech: if done right, could hurt AMD and NVIDIA
- Xbox Series X & PlayStation 5 = more expensive graphics cards in 2020
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080: August 2020 reveal, launch at Computex 2020
- AMD CEO Dr. Lisa Su confirms we'll see 'Big Navi' in 2020
- Intel's first Xe GPU: most likely developer kit, expected in mid-2020