Memory maker "Super Talent" are giving everyone the heads up on some new 2GB DDR-II memory kits designed to handle 1GHz speeds. Latencies arnt overly fantastic (at 5-5-5-15) but thats to be expected for modules that are rated to handle this speed.
Further details can be sourced via the official PR folks.
San Jose, California - March 20, 2006 -- Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of DDR and DDR2 memory modules, today announced immediate availability of a 1 Gigahertz, 2 Gigabyte DDR2 memory kit. Super Talent's new T1000UX2G5 is a matched pair of 1GB PC2-8000 DDR2 modules.
Super Talent's recently introduced 800MHz DDR2 kit, T800UX2GC4, is widely touted as the world's fastest 2GB DDR2 kit. Super Talent engineers have now developed an even tighter test screen to produce this extreme performance DDR2 kit. Every T1000UX2G5 kit built is fully tested in a dual channel motherboard at 1000MHz at 5-5-5-15 latencies to guarantee that it meets its spec. These modules are designed, manufactured and tested in Super Talent's USA-based headquarters in Silicon Valley.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- G.SKILL releases monster 32GB DIMMs and respective insane memory kits
- Razer's new Blade 15 gaming laptops: everything you need to know
- Next Super Smash Bros. game isn't planned yet, will be on next console
- G.SKILL's new 256GB DDR4 RAM kits for new Threadripper, Core-X CPUs
- Project Scarlett devkits aren't widely available yet