Memory makers Transcend have covered new ground with the release of their "low-profile" 2GB ECC registered memory module which is only a mere 1.2" high, allowing it to be popped into cramped workstations/servers without any issues.
The official announcement can be found at Transcend's website.
Transcend's 2GB DDR400 ECC Registered memory module consists of 128Mx4 brand name original DDR FBGA chips. The six-layer PCB used for Transcend's 2GB modules are designed to meet the highest specifications by minimizing noise signal disturbance and enhancing overall performance. Transcend's superior design results in better system stability and reliability, our 2GB DDR400 ECC Registered memory module is the best choice of memory module for high-end servers and workstations.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Understanding the PS5's SSD: A deep dive into next-gen storage tech
- Full Xbox Series X specs: 3.8GHz Zen 2 CPU, 16GB GDDR6, 52CU Navi GPU
- Apple's new Mac Pro costs over $50,000 with 1.5TB upgrade costing $25K
- Xbox Series X SSDs may use Phison flash controllers
- Xbox Series X may support CFExpress memory cards