Nintendo has confirmed that Zelda: Breath of the Wild will launch alongside the Switch console.
The Nintendo Switch will launch on March 3, 2017 for $299, and it'll include a rather interesting software library--but the main first-party game that everyone's been waiting for will release right along with it. Link's latest open-world adventure in Hyrule has been delayed many times over, but now it's finally coming out, and it looks incredible.
Keep an eye out for our full analysis of the Nintendo Switch hardware and content lineup tomorrow. I plan to have a fully reaction video where I dissect just how monumental the Nintendo Switch is, and how it's a massive game changer for the industry--and least of all Nintendo.
Last updated: Sep 1, 2017 at 05:19 am CDT
- Switch Pro with 4K gaming coming in 2020 at $399, analyst predicts
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 rumor: not coming in 2020
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild is fully playable in VR on the PC
- Artist creates 3D wooden masterpiece of Zelda: Breath of the Wild map
- Nintendo to keep games fresh with new experimental focus
- > NEXT STORY: Chinese giant spending $70 billion on 3 new wafer plants
- < PREVIOUS STORY: New Mario: Odyssey won't be Nintendo Switch launch game