ECS are really havin' a blast at CeBIT this year, with another couple announcements to come to light in the past 24 hrs.
This one talks of five new "NAPA" platform notebooks which sport Intel's Core Duo processor. They each have a 15.4" WXGA screen and boast their own feature-list / characteristics.
Read all about them in the official announcement here folks.
This 1.33mb zip file contains pictures showing off various angles of the new notebooks as well.
Hannover, Germany, 14th March 2006 - Riding the crest of the new digital age, Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) display five simply smart NAPA platform, Intel Centrino mobile technology-based notebooks at CeBIT 2006.
Featuring the Intel Core Duo chip, NAPA platform notebooks consume, on average, three watts of power compared to around four watts consumed by leading competitors. The platform boosts average performance 68 percent beyond that of Intel's current Sonoma platform, while reducing power consumption an average of 28 percent and extending battery life beyond the five-hour mark. It also improves wireless bandwidth and can help cut the size of a notebook by 30 percent versus today's machines.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Shenmue III release date finalized
- Amazon kills 20% game pre-order discount, offers $10 credit
- Devil May Cry 5 gets stylish new gameplay and release date
- Battlefield V's low pre-orders could hurt EA, says analyst
- Everspace will take flight on the Switch in December
- Z87 pro4 bios setting not sticking
- P9X79E-WS Giant Headaches
- EVGA Z370 Classified K (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Ultra Gaming WIFI-OP Motherboard Review
- Buy (30) Apple iPhone X $8,970 (Buy on our www .BizFests.com)
- Road Redemption Coming This Fall to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch
- PROZE: a VR survival adventure announcement trailer
- Let's Ragnarok! Legend of Solgard Launches worldwide on Mobile
- Snail Games Soft Launches My Dino in Canada