ECS are really havin' a blast at CeBIT this year, with another couple announcements to come to light in the past 24 hrs.
This one talks of five new "NAPA" platform notebooks which sport Intel's Core Duo processor. They each have a 15.4" WXGA screen and boast their own feature-list / characteristics.
Read all about them in the official announcement here folks.
This 1.33mb zip file contains pictures showing off various angles of the new notebooks as well.
Hannover, Germany, 14th March 2006 - Riding the crest of the new digital age, Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) display five simply smart NAPA platform, Intel Centrino mobile technology-based notebooks at CeBIT 2006.
Featuring the Intel Core Duo chip, NAPA platform notebooks consume, on average, three watts of power compared to around four watts consumed by leading competitors. The platform boosts average performance 68 percent beyond that of Intel's current Sonoma platform, while reducing power consumption an average of 28 percent and extending battery life beyond the five-hour mark. It also improves wireless bandwidth and can help cut the size of a notebook by 30 percent versus today's machines.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Bethesda pursues long-lasting relationship with Nintendo
- PUBG devs may be squeezed out of Battle Royale market
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM