ECS are really havin' a blast at CeBIT this year, with another couple announcements to come to light in the past 24 hrs.
This one talks of five new "NAPA" platform notebooks which sport Intel's Core Duo processor. They each have a 15.4" WXGA screen and boast their own feature-list / characteristics.
Read all about them in the official announcement here folks.
This 1.33mb zip file contains pictures showing off various angles of the new notebooks as well.
Hannover, Germany, 14th March 2006 - Riding the crest of the new digital age, Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) display five simply smart NAPA platform, Intel Centrino mobile technology-based notebooks at CeBIT 2006.
Featuring the Intel Core Duo chip, NAPA platform notebooks consume, on average, three watts of power compared to around four watts consumed by leading competitors. The platform boosts average performance 68 percent beyond that of Intel's current Sonoma platform, while reducing power consumption an average of 28 percent and extending battery life beyond the five-hour mark. It also improves wireless bandwidth and can help cut the size of a notebook by 30 percent versus today's machines.
Latest News Posts
- 5 minutes of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate's 'World of Light'
- Fury's rage showcased in two new Darksiders III trailers
- Marvel & Riot partner to release 'League of Legends' comics
- Players will unlock Smash Bros. Ultimate's roster rapidly
- Skyrim composer raises hand for Lord of The Rings TV show
- 'Koala Stoner Noir' Free Demo Released Today. Full Game Updated With New Map Location And Cinema Experience
- TRENDnet launches long-range PoE+ switches
- ADATA Launches Ultimate SU630 3D QLC NAND SSD
- Razer announces the BlackWidow Lite
- ASUS ROG Announces ROG Strix Radeon RX 590 Graphics Card