ECS are really havin' a blast at CeBIT this year, with another couple announcements to come to light in the past 24 hrs.
This one talks of five new "NAPA" platform notebooks which sport Intel's Core Duo processor. They each have a 15.4" WXGA screen and boast their own feature-list / characteristics.
Read all about them in the official announcement here folks.
This 1.33mb zip file contains pictures showing off various angles of the new notebooks as well.
Hannover, Germany, 14th March 2006 - Riding the crest of the new digital age, Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) display five simply smart NAPA platform, Intel Centrino mobile technology-based notebooks at CeBIT 2006.
Featuring the Intel Core Duo chip, NAPA platform notebooks consume, on average, three watts of power compared to around four watts consumed by leading competitors. The platform boosts average performance 68 percent beyond that of Intel's current Sonoma platform, while reducing power consumption an average of 28 percent and extending battery life beyond the five-hour mark. It also improves wireless bandwidth and can help cut the size of a notebook by 30 percent versus today's machines.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- E3 2020 is officially cancelled thanks to coronavirus health risks
- PG&E cuts power to 500,000+ residents of California, 2M+ could be hit
- Boston Mayor wants Sony to come back to PAX East
- Sony skips E3 2020, has two major events planned for February
- Nintendo ends drought with Animal Crossing Direct showcase
- Symptom-free coronavirus COVID-19 patients can infect you days later
- New Old School RuneScape client breaths HD life into a classic game
- Steam hits new all-time record for concurrent players on its platform
- GIVEAWAY: Seagate IronWolf 16TB HDD and IronWolf 110 480GB SSD
- Scientists find evidence that coronavirus COVID-19 is airborne
- Antec Signature 1300W Platinum Power Supply Review
- Corsair A500 High Performance Dual Fan CPU Air Cooler Review
- SteelSeries Arctis 1 Wireless Gaming Headset Review
- ASUS TUF Gaming VG279QM: 1080p 280Hz IPS Gaming Monitor Review
- Doom Eternal Review: Hellrazer
- DOOM Eternal Benchmarked at 8K - Not Even The Devil Can Run This
- Half-Life: Alyx Buyers Guide: PC Hardware & VR Headset Recommendations
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood Benchmarked: GeForce & Radeon Battle It Out
- GIGABYTE AMD X570 Aorus Motherboard VRM Guide
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood Benchmarked: NVIDIA DLSS & Ray Tracing Tested