ECS are really havin' a blast at CeBIT this year, with another couple announcements to come to light in the past 24 hrs.
This one talks of five new "NAPA" platform notebooks which sport Intel's Core Duo processor. They each have a 15.4" WXGA screen and boast their own feature-list / characteristics.
Read all about them in the official announcement here folks.
This 1.33mb zip file contains pictures showing off various angles of the new notebooks as well.
Hannover, Germany, 14th March 2006 - Riding the crest of the new digital age, Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) display five simply smart NAPA platform, Intel Centrino mobile technology-based notebooks at CeBIT 2006.
Featuring the Intel Core Duo chip, NAPA platform notebooks consume, on average, three watts of power compared to around four watts consumed by leading competitors. The platform boosts average performance 68 percent beyond that of Intel's current Sonoma platform, while reducing power consumption an average of 28 percent and extending battery life beyond the five-hour mark. It also improves wireless bandwidth and can help cut the size of a notebook by 30 percent versus today's machines.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Sony's PS4 DualShock 4 gamepad: the most popular controller
- Tekken 7 receives a free DLC to celebrate 1-year anniversary
- Batman: Arkham developer to announce Superman game before E3
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance's modding tools/DLC's will be free
- Stardew Valley mod adds MEGA farm: unlimited online players
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit