Also unveiled at ceBIT from ECS is a new media server system aimed at digital home entertainment, it's dubbed the "Our Room PC" (or ORPC for short).
The Our Room PC (ORPC) combines the power of a PC, DVD player, DVD recorder, personal video recorder, digital photo frame, high-end stereo, game console and more, into a single consumer electronics appliance. This simply smart server is a powerful home entertainment centre that puts its owner in total control of music, photos, television, games, the Internet and much more, delivering total digital enjoyment to every room in the house.
Full details reside in the official announcement.
Powered by an Intel Pentium 4 processor with Hyper-Threading technology, the media server speeds through CPU-intensive operations in record time, delivering high speed and great performance. The SATA hard drive increases bus speed from 100 to 150 MB per second for swift access and movement of multi-media files. The server also comes with a choice of high speed 802.11 B/G or A/B/G wireless LANs.
The Our Room PC is a beautifully styled consumer electronics device that operates at a low noise level that doesn't interfere with the peaceful ambience of a room. A compact and attractive, yet unobtrusive design encases the hi tech interior and complements any room in the modern smart home. A fully-featured remote control enhances the Microsoft Media Center Edition Experience.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Luigi's Balloon World/new outfits for Super Mario Odyssey
- Nintendo Switch adds another 18 new games in a week
- Paladins remove their loot box system after community uproar
- New Battlefield title will be available at EA PLAY 2018
- Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Trilogy coming to Nintendo Switch
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Ryzen (1000-Series) Overclocking Guide
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit