This next announcement from ECS highlights the birth of two new "Mobile on Desktop" motherboards which both feature the ability to use Intel's Core Duo CPUs via the residing mPGA479M socket, thus providing quiet efficient computing in a desktop environment without compromising performance.
Both the Intel 975X chipset-based PF23 motherboard and the Intel 945GT chipset-based ECS 945GT-M motherboard are covered in more detail via the supporting PR here folks.
The Intel 975X chipset-based PF23 motherboard and the Intel 945GT chipset-based ECS 945GT-M motherboard both feature socket mPGA479M which supports the Intel Core Duo CPU, Intel's first 65nm dual-core mobile-optimised processor. This allows them to offer the lightening fast performance of a desktop with the cool, quiet operations of a notebook. A combination which provides stellar performance with reduced power consumption, improving the performance/thermal dissipation ratio which also leads to quieter fan operation and less noise.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends - West Switch release
- Samsung should unveil dual-screen, foldable phone NEXT MONTH
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 gets into the Halloween spirit
- Devil May Cry 5 Ultra Limited Edition costs $8600
- Epic delays full free-to-play version of Fortnite into 2019
- Buffalo Linkstation 520 2-Bay NAS Review
- How To Find Out Motherboard?
- I'm in a gaming rut please help.
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Master (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Tesla vs Lovecraft Pre-Orders Start on iOS - Release date is 25th Oct
- Meet the animals of Farming Simulator 19 in this brand new gameplay trailer!
- Soulcalibur VI Out Tomorrow
- Battlezone Brings Epic Four-Player Tank Combat To Nintendo Switch Next Month
- F1 Mobile Racing Out Now on iPhone and iPad