This next announcement from ECS highlights the birth of two new "Mobile on Desktop" motherboards which both feature the ability to use Intel's Core Duo CPUs via the residing mPGA479M socket, thus providing quiet efficient computing in a desktop environment without compromising performance.
Both the Intel 975X chipset-based PF23 motherboard and the Intel 945GT chipset-based ECS 945GT-M motherboard are covered in more detail via the supporting PR here folks.
The Intel 975X chipset-based PF23 motherboard and the Intel 945GT chipset-based ECS 945GT-M motherboard both feature socket mPGA479M which supports the Intel Core Duo CPU, Intel's first 65nm dual-core mobile-optimised processor. This allows them to offer the lightening fast performance of a desktop with the cool, quiet operations of a notebook. A combination which provides stellar performance with reduced power consumption, improving the performance/thermal dissipation ratio which also leads to quieter fan operation and less noise.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia, a Mierce comeback
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze trailer, meet the Kongs
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit