This next announcement from ECS highlights the birth of two new "Mobile on Desktop" motherboards which both feature the ability to use Intel's Core Duo CPUs via the residing mPGA479M socket, thus providing quiet efficient computing in a desktop environment without compromising performance.
Both the Intel 975X chipset-based PF23 motherboard and the Intel 945GT chipset-based ECS 945GT-M motherboard are covered in more detail via the supporting PR here folks.
The Intel 975X chipset-based PF23 motherboard and the Intel 945GT chipset-based ECS 945GT-M motherboard both feature socket mPGA479M which supports the Intel Core Duo CPU, Intel's first 65nm dual-core mobile-optimised processor. This allows them to offer the lightening fast performance of a desktop with the cool, quiet operations of a notebook. A combination which provides stellar performance with reduced power consumption, improving the performance/thermal dissipation ratio which also leads to quieter fan operation and less noise.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- The Hulk smashes into GTA V with new mod, download available
- Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch, open beta starts next month
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit