A few announcements have come to light from ECS within the past 24 hrs, the first of which details their range of upcoming AM2 socket based motherboards which are currently on display from their booth at CeBIT.
Six motherboards are mentioned in this announcement, each varying with different chipsets and features. The pictures below were taken from their booth earlier today, these being of the KA3 MVP motherboard based on ATI's recently launched CrossFire Xpress 3200 chipset.
Six outstanding products based on diverse chipsets including NVIDIA, ATI and VIA chipsets and supporting the new 940-pin Socket AM2 processors from AMD will be unveiled by ECS at the show. With Socket AM2, all six motherboards support current 64-bit architecture AMD Athlon 64 X2, Athlon 64 FX, Athlon 64 and Sempron CPUs as well as advanced DDR2 memory and dual-channel technology to deliver high-speed transfers between the CPU and memory, enhancing overall system performance.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Intel's next-gen 38C/76T and 48C/96T chips coming in 2020
- AMD's new sTRX4 socket: future-proof, supports 64C/128T on desktop
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- Cherry showcases new low-cost 'Viola' mechanical switches at CES 2020
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to sell 6-8 million in 2020, analyst says
- Mario 64, Super Mario Galaxy, and new Paper Mario coming to Switch
- Modern Warfare 2 remastered coming tomorrow, doesn't have multiplayer
- This video shows exactly how the coronavirus COVID-19 kills you
- Children aren't safe from coronavirus COVID-19, here's their symptoms
- Scientists claim China is lying about total coronavirus COVID-19 cases
- Antec Signature 1300W Platinum Power Supply Review
- Corsair A500 High Performance Dual Fan CPU Air Cooler Review
- SteelSeries Arctis 1 Wireless Gaming Headset Review
- ASUS TUF Gaming VG279QM: 1080p 280Hz IPS Gaming Monitor Review
- Doom Eternal Review: Hellrazer
- DOOM Eternal Benchmarked at 8K - Not Even The Devil Can Run This
- Half-Life: Alyx Buyers Guide: PC Hardware & VR Headset Recommendations
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood Benchmarked: GeForce & Radeon Battle It Out
- GIGABYTE AMD X570 Aorus Motherboard VRM Guide
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood Benchmarked: NVIDIA DLSS & Ray Tracing Tested