Now it's CHAINTECH's turn. An earlier announcement from them covered the release of their 7600 GT variant, this one supports the release of their new 7900 GT / GTX based graphics cards dubbed the GAE79GT and GAE79GTX models.
Taipei, Taiwan (March 9, 2006) - Walton Chaintech Corporation, the World-leading Graphics Cards manufacturer today released the hottest and fastest Graphics Cards, GAE79GT and GAE79GTX based on the NVIDIA® G71 chip design and manufactured by 90-nm process which focus on the extreme performance market.
Recommended for You
Got an opinion on this news? Post a comment below!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Latest News Posts
- Team Liquid wins SL i-League Invitational Season 3
- Ex-Naughty Dog developer claims he was sexually harassed
- H1Z1 Pro League to kick-off in 2018
- Blizzard ban World of Warcraft cheaters
- Qualcomm the first to test 5G, debuts 5G reference phone
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard