ASUS have compiled a detailed listing of all their latest motherboards and graphics cards which are currently being showcased from their booth at CeBIT. The press release outlays brief specifications across an assortment of new motherboards, and also of a few new graphics cards including those based on the new 7600GT/7900GTX GPUs in which NVIDIA officially launched yesterday.
The ASUS motherboard shipment reached a total of 52 million units in 2005. The awe-inspiring accomplishment is made possible through years of engineering expertise in system development, enabling ASUS to provide high-quality and high-performance solutions time and again. Brand loyalty stemmed from complete customer satisfaction has also played a major role in ASUS' continuous dominance.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- ASUS ROG ZENITH II Extreme Alpha: mobo with 64C/128T chip costs $5000
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus Duo 15: because one screen isn't enough for gaming
- ASUS launches new GeForce GTX 1650 GDDR6 with 'space-grade lubricant'
- ASUS Zephyrus G15: first gaming notebook: AMD's Ryzen 7 4800HS teased
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080: August 2020 reveal, launch at Computex 2020