Several announcements have also been made by "ASUS" within the last 24 hrs. The first of which outlines their extensive range of notebooks, from streamlined affordable business solutions to extreme high-end prestige offerings such as the new S6 series with an aluminum body and leather surface casing (as per the clickable thumbnail images below).
A broken down listing of all the current models on offer and other relative information can be sourced via the announcement here folks.
Year 2006 is an exciting year for ASUS Notebooks. The comprehensive partnership with Automobili Lamborghini merges advanced information technology and automobile heritage and gave birth to the stunning ASUS- Lamborghini VX1 Notebook that inherits all the striking traits of a true Lamborghini. With the upgrade of mobile computing solution, ASUS launched a complete notebook series based on the latest platform that enables superior mobility with video communication capability and wireless digital TV broadcast feature.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Dragon Ball FighterZ will have another 24 hours of open beta
- Microsoft make 'positive changes' for Xbox at E3 this year
- Phison's E12 controller featured at CES 2018
- Toshiba's new SSD line-up featured at CES 2018
- AMD hit with class action lawsuit over Spectre and Meltdown
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series