Several announcements have also been made by "ASUS" within the last 24 hrs. The first of which outlines their extensive range of notebooks, from streamlined affordable business solutions to extreme high-end prestige offerings such as the new S6 series with an aluminum body and leather surface casing (as per the clickable thumbnail images below).
A broken down listing of all the current models on offer and other relative information can be sourced via the announcement here folks.
Year 2006 is an exciting year for ASUS Notebooks. The comprehensive partnership with Automobili Lamborghini merges advanced information technology and automobile heritage and gave birth to the stunning ASUS- Lamborghini VX1 Notebook that inherits all the striking traits of a true Lamborghini. With the upgrade of mobile computing solution, ASUS launched a complete notebook series based on the latest platform that enables superior mobility with video communication capability and wireless digital TV broadcast feature.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit