Several announcements have also been made by "ASUS" within the last 24 hrs. The first of which outlines their extensive range of notebooks, from streamlined affordable business solutions to extreme high-end prestige offerings such as the new S6 series with an aluminum body and leather surface casing (as per the clickable thumbnail images below).
A broken down listing of all the current models on offer and other relative information can be sourced via the announcement here folks.
Year 2006 is an exciting year for ASUS Notebooks. The comprehensive partnership with Automobili Lamborghini merges advanced information technology and automobile heritage and gave birth to the stunning ASUS- Lamborghini VX1 Notebook that inherits all the striking traits of a true Lamborghini. With the upgrade of mobile computing solution, ASUS launched a complete notebook series based on the latest platform that enables superior mobility with video communication capability and wireless digital TV broadcast feature.
Last updated: Jun 16, 2020 at 04:29 pm CDT
- Valve's cancelled RPG was inspired by Monster Hunter, Dark Souls
- Left 4 Dead 3 would've been open-world on Source 2
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 3995WX: 64C/128T, 128 PCIe lanes, and more
- Crysis Remastered NOT delayed on Nintendo Switch, drops on July 23
- Next-gen exclusives don't oppose gamers, just Xbox's business model
- OWC Mercury Electra 6G 2TB SATA SSD Review
- HP P500 1TB Portable SSD Review
- OWC Mercury Extreme Pro 6G 2TB SATA SSD Review
- Phanteks Eclipse P500A Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Silicon Power PC60 USB 3.2 Gen 2 Portable SSD Review
- Neon Noir Benchmarked: Crytek's Ray Tracing Benchmark Tool Tested
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 Liquid Cooled Edition: How Does It Fair In 2020?
- AMD Radeon R9 Fury X: How Does It Stack Up In 2020 Against Navi?
- TweakTown's 2020 CPU Cooler Testing and Methodology
- A look at Dell CinemaStream powered by Smartbyte