If you haven't played through the Resident Evil 7 demo, you really need to - it looks awesome, and teases what could be a fresh injection of new into the franchise when it lands in less than a months time.
Capcom have patched the Resident Evil 7 demo with support for CPUs without SSE4.1 technology (AMD Phenom, and Intel Core 2 series CPUs), as well as some performance improvements with HBAO+. The new patch will also fix issues surrounding the screen size change, when switching from full screen to windowed mode - should now be fixed.
Resident Evil 7 PC Demo Patch Changelog:
- Game now works on CPUs without SSE4.1 functionality (e.g. AMD Phenom, Intel Core2 series)
- Optimized HBAO+ performance
- Fixed an issue that caused the screen size to change when switching from full screen to windowed mode.
- In-game purchase button now correctly links to the full game store page.
- > NEXT STORY: NVIDIA to tease Mass Effect: Andromeda on PC next week
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Windows 10's new Game Mode to boost PC game performance