ATI Partner "SAPPHIRE" have just released their new kickarse "Blizzard RADEON X1900XTX" graphics card, sold with a silent yet extreme liquid cooling solution dubbed the "BLIZZARD" cooler (and designed with the help of Thermaltake).
Given how well cooled the card will be with this bigarse aftermarket monster cooler attached to it, SAPPHIRE assure us that the flagship ATI card will overclock *well* above stock speeds with the use of SAPPHIRE's exclusive TRIXX overclocking software, of course bundled with the card.
For the full scoop, grab SAPPHIRE's official PR here folks.
Now adding silent cooling to the highest levels of graphics performance ever achieved in the PC industry, Sapphire Technology has just introduced a new Blizzard liquid cooled model in its Radeon X1900 series.
Taking up a single PCI slot in addition to the PCI-Express slot occupied by the graphics card, the new Blizzard cooler is a sealed and silent liquid cooling solution. Maximum efficiency is achieved by the use of a Pure Copper Water Block on the GPU for superior heat conductivity together with a Pure Copper Radiator in the Blizzard cooler for great heat dissipation. Coolant is circulated with a Silent yet powerful 12V mini pump with superb reliability. Air is extracted from the case by an integral transparent blue LED fan, passed through the radiator and vented out of the case at the rear mounting bracket. Two speeds of operation give a choice of lower noise or higher efficiency. (18dBA at 2000RPM, 26dBA at 2500RPM).
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:02 pm CDT
- MAINGEAR LIV: an emergency pulmonary ventilator at 1/4 the cost
- Ultra-rare Cyberpunk 2077 GeForce RTX 2080 Ti on eBay for $5000
- Check out these slick new next-gen PlayStation 5 renders
- Disney+ is 5 months old and already has 50 million paying subscribers
- Man who stole & sold 2 million face masks out of Spain has been busted
- ASRock Radeon RX 5600 XT Phantom Gaming D3 6G OC Review
- Fractal Celsius Plus S28 Prisma Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- CalDigit Tuff Nano 1TB Portable SSD Review
- Corsair DARK CORE RGB PRO SE Wireless FPS/MOBA Gaming Mouse Review
- Corsair HydroX Custom Liquid Cooling Review
- Best GPUs for PC Gaming in 2020
- DOOM Eternal Benchmarked at 8K - Not Even The Devil Can Run This
- Half-Life: Alyx Buyers Guide: PC Hardware & VR Headset Recommendations
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood Benchmarked: GeForce & Radeon Battle It Out
- GIGABYTE AMD X570 Aorus Motherboard VRM Guide