An announcement today from memory mob "Crucial Technology" let us know of a new addition to their Gizmo! lineup of flash drive based products. The newly released Gizmo! Overdrive sports faster read and write speeds to previous models, at 25 MB/s and 13 MB/s respectively.
You can also purchase it with the option of Crucial's security software for data encryption and password protection.
For all the details, check out the PR here folks.
Meridian, Idaho, March 08, 2006 - Crucial customers can now transfer their digital files at write speeds up to 13 megabytes per second (MB/s) and read speeds up to 25 MB/s. Crucial Technology, one of the world's leading online memory upgrade providers, today introduces two Hi-Speed additions to the popular Gizmo! USB flash drive line: the Gizmo! overdrive and Gizmo! overdrive with security software.
The new Gizmo! overdrives are housed in the same slim Gizmo! drive casing, but sport new colors and optional security software.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:02 pm CDT
- PlayStation Vita is dead for good, Sony won't make another handheld
- Micron announces entry into portable SSD market with Crucial X8
- Acer Predator new gaming laptops with new RTX graphics
- Only PlayStation 5 next-gen exclusives will tap SSD's full potential
- Mark Zuckerberg will stream an 'unfiltered' free expression speech