Some real drool-worthy material here. A press release from Asetek informs us of a "dream machine" PC to be built by three major players in the industry and showcased at CeBIT. Asetek, Kingston Technology and Western Digital have joined forces to put together a phase-change equipped beast which will sport an Intel Pentium 4 3.8GHz processor running at a whopping 5.46GHz, some Raptop X drives from Western Digital, and Kingston's HyperX DDR2 memory.
Broenderslev, Denmark, March 6th 2006 - asetek® A/S, know for its high-end and extreme VapoChill® and WaterChill cooling products, has partnered with Kingston® Technology, the world's largest independent manufacturer of memory products, and Western Digital®, the data storage pioneer and longtime leader in the hard drive industry, to show the lightning fast Dream Machine, running at an amazing 5.46 GHz CPU speed.
The jointly configured system based on, VapoChill® LightSpeed CPU cooling, WaterChill graphics and motherboard chipset cooling, Kingston Technology HyperX KHX7200D2K2 DDR2 RAM, WD Raptor® X hard drives and Intel P4 3.8GHz CPU, forms the basis of the ultimate Dream Machine for PC enthusiasts and gamers.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Monster Hunter World PC and console updates will be synchronized soon
- Monster Hunter World Iceborne smashes onto PC in January 2020
- PlayStation Store has some ridiculous holiday sales on 1,000+ games
- NVIDIA Ampere GA100 rumored specs: 3x faster than Xbox Series X
- Corsair unveils suped-up Corsair ONE and Corsair ONE PRO gaming PCs