After having experienced a fairly lengthy and threatening financial struggle not so long ago, it's good to see ABIT staying in the game and producing quality products which is something they've always been reknowned for. Today they've issued out a fresh press release to support their new "AT8 32X" motherboard which utilizes ATI's recently announced CrossFire Xpress 3200 chipset.
Grab the announcement here for more details.
March 1, 2006 - ABIT Computer Corporation, maker of high performance hardware and PC peripherals, is proud to announce the launch of its first ATI CrossFire Xpress 3200 motherboard solution. Based on the very latest ATI chipset technology, the AT8 32X delivers an unprecedented visual experience and total hardware control. With native support for full-bandwidth 2x16 PCI Express® graphics, the ABIT AT8 32X motherboard might just be the answer to all the dual graphics prayers of the ATI fans.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- How to Copy A DVD for Safe DVD Storage and Free Movie Playback
- ASRock unveils new TRX40 motherboards for AMD's new Ryzen Threadripper
- Some PlayStation 5 launch games are next-gen exclusive
- PlayStation 5 to support 8K gaming, Sony confirms
- PlayStation 5 backward compatibility should support every PS4 game