GECUBE are also gearing up for CeBIT, and as such have announced their preperations into the event with the array of goodies they plan to showcase at their booth.
Taipei, Taiwan, March 02, 2006-- GECUBE the major supplier of the world's leading graphics card brand, announced today exciting showcases scheduled for the world's biggest technology trade exposition, Cebit 2006 in March at Hannover. Besides the GECUBETM RADEON® x1900 Crossfire platform showcase, exclusive products such as the heat pipe-powered RADEON® X1600 that offers a noiseless solution and Portable Media Player (PMP) will also both be on display. GECUBE plans to awe attendees and international buyers with outstanding innovation and solutions for 2006.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- E3 likely to get cancelled, Devolver tells gamers to cancel trip plans
- PS5's SSD may benefit PS4 games the most
- PlatinumGames will make live service games to help diversify revenues
- Xbox Series X natively upgrades current-gen games to native 4K
- Only PlayStation 5 next-gen exclusives will tap SSD's full potential