GIGABYTE have some very swish new "Digital Home" products on the horizon which they plan to debut at CeBIT 2006. A press release from them provides details into their upcoming "H Series Products" which will utilize Intel's "Viiv" digital home platform technology in conjunction with MS's Windows XP Media Center Edition.
For the full scoop, grab GIGABYTE's official PR here.
With the approaching trend of "Digital Home" as well the popularizations of wireless application, the feature of PC for mere calculation can no longer accommodate to the demands of people in their life, hoping to get access to entertainment information whenever and wherever possible. As of lately, most products in pursuance to family multimedia entertainment have gradually been received with increasing attention and favor by the massive consumers.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- EVGA announces GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE with 12Gbps GDDR5X
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti: arrives in October for $429
- TUNAI teases DRUM, high-res bass enhanced earphones
- Steam introduces Histograms to prevent review bombing
- i-rocks introduces K60M PLUS RGB mechanical keyboard
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower