Following the launch of ATI's new AMD based motherboard chipset yesterday (CrossFire Xpress 3200), Sapphire have issued out an announcement detailing the release of two new motherboards which are based upon the RD580 codenamed chipset.
Their new "PURE CrossFire PC-A9RD580" offering is focused more towards enthusiasts and overclockers, whilst the "PURE CrossFire Advantage PC-A9RD580ADV" board is designed as more of a cost effective mainstream solution.
Grab Sapphire's official PR for the full scoop folks.
Building on the success of its new generation motherboards, Sapphire Technology has just announced two new models in its Pure CrossFire series which are the first products to offer true 16x performance on both PCI-Express slots in a dual GPU system together with a host of advanced features delivering top performance and quality to enthusiasts and value to system builders.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- SAPPHIRE NITRO+ RX 5700 XT Special Edition teased
- GIVEAWAY: SAPPHIRE PULSE RX 5600 XT 6G GDDR6 Video Card
- The Boys season two teaser starts with blood-soaked Homelander
- Full Xbox Series X specs: 3.8GHz Zen 2 CPU, 16GB GDDR6, 52CU Navi GPU
- G.SKILL's new 256GB DDR4 RAM kits for new Threadripper, Core-X CPUs
- Iceland early coronavirus testing: 50% of cases have NO symptoms
- INNO3D launches its GeForce GTX 1650 GDDR6 TWIN X2 OC graphics card
- The world's first tiger has tested positive for coronavirus
- Bill Gates will lose billions in developing seven coronavirus vaccines
- Hacker gets paid $75,000 by Apple for finding iPhone camera exploit
- Antlion Audio ModMic Wireless Attachable Microphone Review
- Iron Man 4K Blu-ray Review
- XPG Core Reactor Gold ATX Power Supply Review
- Crucial MX500 2TB SATA SSD Review
- Crucial BX500 2TB SATA SSD Review
- Best GPUs for PC Gaming in 2020
- DOOM Eternal Benchmarked at 8K - Not Even The Devil Can Run This
- Half-Life: Alyx Buyers Guide: PC Hardware & VR Headset Recommendations
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood Benchmarked: GeForce & Radeon Battle It Out
- GIGABYTE AMD X570 Aorus Motherboard VRM Guide