Hot off the press from Corsair, they've highlighted that from this point on they will be exclusively using custom-sorted Infineon Rev. C DDR SDRAM modules on their AMD-happy/low latency XMS-3500LL PRO 2GB kits.
For further info, grab the official announcement here.
Fremont, CA (March 1, 2006) - Corsair® Memory, Inc., a worldwide leader in high performance memory products, today announced broad availability of Infineon's Rev. C DDR SDRAM-based XMS-3500LL PRO 2GB kits. Known to have the best overclocking characteristics, the XMS 3500LL PRO modules using Infineon's Rev.C DDR SDRAM deliver more overclocking headroom and latency flexibility than any other RAM. Starting today, all of Corsair's XMS-3500LL PRO modules will be built exclusively with custom-sorted Infineon's Rev. C DDR SDRAM.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Cyber Weekend deals on Corsair products at Amazon - top deals here!
- Corsair's new VOID ELITE and HS PRO headsets rock Discord-ready mic
- Corsair unveils suped-up Corsair ONE and Corsair ONE PRO gaming PCs
- Corsair's new Vengeance PC is all AMD, baby!
- Big O combines PC, PS4, or Xbox in one box, on sale now