You're on a laptop budget of $300 and you need it by Christmas. You might want to consider picking up a unit today or you'll be facing expensive shipping options to get it in time for gift wrapping. This week five decent budget laptop deals emerged from the ashes of Cyber Monday and Black Friday last week. In fact, some of these under $300 laptop deals are even cheaper than the biggest online shopping day of the year.
At the top of our list is a 15-inch Lenovo IdeaPad 110 "Signature Edition" from Microsoft Store. This 15.6-inch laptop is spec'd with an Intel Celeron processor originally priced at $299. Thanks to Xmas/Holiday promotion, the laptop gets $100 off along with a 1TB hard drive - a combination you really don't see on a new conditioned laptop at this price point.
Budget Laptop Deals
- Lenovo Ideapad 110-15 Signature Edition, Celeron N3060, 4GB RAM, 1TB HDD - $199 (list $299)
- Lenovo Ideapad 110-15 80T70011US Pentium N3710, 4GB RAM - $259.99 (list $350)
- Lenovo Ideapad 110-15 80T700ACUS Pentium N3710, 4GB RAM - $290.49 (list $350) Use Code: DRBUSTER6
- HP 15-ay017ds Celeron N3160, 4GB RAM, 1TB HDD (Refurb) - $299.99 (list $499)
- HP Chromebook 11-v010nr Celeron N3060, 4GB RAM, 16GB eMMC - $179.99 (list $200)
Another great option out there, and once again cheaper than Cyber Monday, is the 15.6-inch Lenovo 110-15. If you'd rather veer away from an AMD processor and go Intel, this one comes with a Pentium N3710, 4GB RAM, and a 1TB hard drive. All great specs for the $290.49 price tag after a doorbuster themed coupon code. The Lenovo deal runs only through December 9th.
If you want to go even cheaper, Chromebooks are a good alternative as a basic word processor and Internet streaming/browsing machine. At HP, you can pick up their popular 11-inch Chromebook for $179, and while the spec on the HP Chromebook 11 versus the IdeaPad 110 15-inch aren't too far off (both carrying the Celeron N3060 CPU), you're looking at a 16GB eMMC storage on the Chromebook versus the 1TB HDD on the Windows 10 Lenovo device.