Another recent announcement from ECS details their preperations into setting up booth at this year's upcoming CeBIT 2006 show. Some swish new motherboards and notebooks will be on display amongst various other bits and pieces, as mentioned in the announcement here folks.
Milton Keynes, England, 1st March, 2006 - ECS are set to unleash a flood of exhilarating new lifestyle and technology products on the hordes of roaming technology fanatics at CeBIT 2006. Those craving innovative technology and simply smart lifestyle products will have their thirst quenched by a mouth-watering selection of new offerings.
Be among the first to get your hands on six new outstanding performance motherboards based on the diversity of AMD's newest 940-pin Socket AM2 chipsets. The KN3 SLI2, C51G-M940 and NFORCE4-A940 are designed for powerful NVIDIA graphics solution; the KA3 MVP and RS485-M940 support ATI CrossFireTM, and the K8M890-M940 is based on VIA technology.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Astronomers identify first heavy element made from neutron star merger
- Amazon pulls out of MWC 2020 over coronavirus fears
- Halo: Infinite esports announced before actual gameplay reveal
- Netflix tease first full Witcher TV show trailer with new short clip
- Sony skips E3 2020, has two major events planned for February