A new Intel flavoured motherboard has just been launched by ECS in the "945G-M3" which is a Micro-ATX offering designed around Intel's Viiv Technology. The board is based on the Intel 945G Express chipset and ICH7DH southbridge (with the DH standing for "Digital Home"). This should make it an attractive option when building up a HTPC.
For more details incl. the several benefits to be had with a Viiv equipped mainboard, check out ECS's PR here.
Milton Keynes, England, 1st March, 2006 - Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), a leading computer hardware and notebook manufacturer, is releasing an RoHS compliant motherboard designed around Intel® Viiv Technology. The 945G-M3 Micro-ATX M/B offers a powerhouse of digital media features and performance, utilising the full capabilities of the Intel® 945G Express chipset and Intel® ICH7DH South Bridge.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- ASRock unveils new TRX40 motherboards for AMD's new Ryzen Threadripper
- ASUS ROG ZENITH II Extreme Alpha: mobo with 64C/128T chip costs $5000
- AMD's new sTRX4 socket: future-proof, supports 64C/128T on desktop
- ASRock takes out 5 world records with its TRX40 Taichi motherboard
- New Threadripper not as backwards compatible as AMD initially hoped