In a most recent announcement from Tul Corp (makers of PowerColor graphics cards), they give us a taste of whats to come as they gear up for this year's huge CeBIT I.T. show.
Such highlights to be witnessed at their booth will be the new PowerColor X1600 XT EVO2, a unique CrossFire based package which includes two graphics cards and a dual liquid cooling system. An X1900 CrossFire platform will also be on display.
More information in the supporting PR.
Taipei, Taiwan -February 24, 2006 - Tul Corporation, a leading provider of cutting-edge graphic cards, will showcase its arsenal of upcoming and existing graphics cards in hall 23 booth D37 at CeBIT 2006. The world's largest IT fair provides an international platform for technology providers and the PowerColor booth will showcase a preview of innovative upcoming graphics cards as a testament of its leadership in graphics cards.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- PowerColor RX 5700 XT Liquid Devil: liquid cooled Navi costs $599
- PowerColor Radeon RX 5600 XT Red Devil, Red Dragon detailed
- Call of Juarez: Gunslinger shoots its way onto the Switch, December 10
- A massive 2,000 feet wide asteroid will just miss Earth by 0.029 AU
- Vita like PlayStation 5 controller patent isn't what you think