A recent announcement from Western Digital highlights the release of a new larger capacity 120GB model to their popular Passport Portable USB hard drive lineup. These cool little slim storage units are now available in capacities of 40, 60, 80, 100 and 120 GB.
For more information, head over to their press room folks.
LAKE FOREST, Calif. - Feb. 6, 2006 - Western Digital Corp. (NYSE: WDC) today announced that its WD Passport Portable USB Drives are now available with 120 GB capacity. WD Passport Portable USB Drives were recently named one of the "Ten Coolest Products" by USA Today Now: Personal Technology magazine (Nov. 2005). With no need for a separate power supply (for most systems), WD Passport Portable USB Drives are easy to use anywhere - simply plug in and store.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:02 pm CDT
- PlayStation 5's first external SSD possibly teased
- Goal Zero's new Yeti X battery: perfect for the Australian fires
- Amazon slash 30% off one of the best portable speakers you can buy
- PlayStation 5 won't use memory cards, supports third-party SSDs
- Dying Light 2 director says gamers need better worlds, not bigger ones