With the massive CeBIT show in Germany just around the corner now, I suspect there'll be a few of these types of announcements to surface over the next week or so from attending companies showcasing their goodies at the event.
KingMax are one such mob, issuing out another press release for the day which details some of their latest in memory modules and flash memory products which they plan to showcase at their booth during the course of the event.
KINGMAX,Taipei Feb 24,2006 -A wide range of cutting-edge Kingmax memory products will be on display at this year's CeBIT exhibition, including next-generation memory modules and flash memory products developed using Kingmax's exclusive patented TinyBGA and PIP packaging technologies. CeBIT - the world's largest annual IT exhibition - will be held from March 9 through March 16. Kingmax will display the fruits of its unique vertical supply chain integration this year at Hall 2, B56(1).
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:02 pm CDT
- PlayStation VR 2: built-in cameras, wireless, ready for PS5
- 2020 Olympic Athletes will cruise around in 20 automated robot buses
- Adobe could possibly be revealing Illustrator for Apple's iPad in 2019
- Coronavirus may delay PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X launch past 2020
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X