Handed around by ATI to select business partners and friends, they have provided media information in reference to an event which will be held on the 3rd of March in Sydney, Australia. The event is to support the upcoming release of their finest motherboard chipset yet, the Radeon Xpress 3200 (codenamed RD580) with Dual x16 CrossFire support.
Invitees are given the opportunity to sit down to brunch with the big guns whilst they conduct a keynote with Gary Chang who is the channel sales manager for ATI, and also provide a questions and answers period on Crossfire Xpress 3200.
To keep some spark happening throughout the day, there's also mention of an international exhibition gaming challenge, some eye pleasing ATI girls dancing about the place, and plenty of freebies to get thrown around too.
Although this is somewhat irrelevant and unhelpful info to all you peeps out there who arn't invited (or wouldn't care to attend for that matter), I think you'll get a bit of a kick out of the attached radio promotion (in mp3 format) supporting next week's event. Let's just say it's a little, err.... odd? Over the top perhaps? Hmmmmm..... Grab the 500kb mp3 here for a chuckle.
Last updated: Aug 7, 2019 at 06:12 pm CDT
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- Next-gen console exclusives will be few and far between through 2021
- Xbox Series X may be more powerful, but will third-party devs use it?
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- Hardly any devs are making next-gen PS5, Xbox Series X games