A brief press release from NVIDIA earlier today confirms they have completed their acquisition of core logic developer "ULi Electronics".
For more info, head over to their press room.
SANTA CLARA, CA-FEBRUARY 21, 2006-NVIDIA Corporation (Nasdaq: NVDA), the worldwide leader in programmable graphics processor technologies, today announced that it has completed the acquisition of ULi Electronics, Inc., a leading developer of core logic technology.
The acquisition represents the Company's ongoing investment in its platform solution strategy and is expected to strengthen its sales, marketing, and customer engineering presence in Taiwan and China.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080: August 2020 reveal, launch at Computex 2020
- Fry's Electronics denies closure, but evidence suggests otherwise
- Boeing's largest & most fuel efficient jetliner completes first flight
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080/3080 Ti: more VRAM, way faster and CHEAPER?!
- The U.S. government begins national security investigation into TikTok