Hardware Zone have just compiled a round-up article comprising a bunch of upcoming models to Sennheiser's headphones lineup, and all of them due to hit shelves sometime within the next few months.
Their latest range of mid to high-end consumer headphones will consist of 8 new models, each suited to different needs.
When you talk about headphones with substance and reliability, one of the brands you can relate that to is Sennheiser. Established in 1945 in Wedemark, Germany, Sennheiser focuses on microphone technology, RF-wireless and infrared sound transmission, headphone transducer technology, and most recently, in the development of active noise-cancellation. One of the milestones for the company would be the HE90 Orpheus created in 1991. Till date, it is still the world's most expensive headphone system and is perhaps the epitome of headphones with fantastic specifications and performance.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:02 pm CDT
- Battery for days? Sennheiser's GSP 370 headset claims up to 100 hours
- Sennheiser has showcased some sleek, and affordable headphones at CES
- LG G9 smartphone renders tease 4 cameras, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Vizio's new 2020 range of TVs pack 120Hz, Variable Refresh Rate tech
- Switch Game Boy? New handheld basically makes it happen