Expert PC cooling mob "Scythe" have just released a modified version of their popular Katana heatsink/cooling solution, this new "Katana775" offering differing in that it's a more dedicated (and thus easier to install) solution specifically for the Intel LGA775 platform.
Further information via the below comments, and the official product page folks.
Scythe Co., Ltd (Tokyo, Japan) announces its single socket version of the popular value-for-money Katana CPU Cooler, "Katana775". All the features remain the same from the Katana CPU Cooler, but this 775 version provides the simple installation for LGA775 socket with the "push-pin" clips, which eliminates the "time-consuming" steps during the cooler installation. The fan speed is adjusted by the PWM signal from the motherboard. Super Light-Weight! Simple Installation! No Hassle! Try out the new Katana775 CPU Cooler!
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Intel's next-gen 38C/76T and 48C/96T chips coming in 2020
- Xbox Series X SSD is revolutionary, changes Xbox gaming forever
- AMD's new sTRX4 socket: future-proof, supports 64C/128T on desktop
- Intel LGA 4677 server socket teased with PCIe 5.0 support
- Xbox Series X 4K 60FPS made possible by Zen 2 CPU, says 3D Realms dev