Corsair have just extended upon their SO-DIMM memory lineup for the Centrino platform with some new ValueSelect 667MHz DDR2 modules, offered in both 512MB and 1GB sizes.
The press release has all the details.
Fremont, CA (February 13, 2006) - Corsair® Memory, Inc., a worldwide leader in high performance memory and watercooling products for enthusiasts and overclockers, today launched ValueSelect 667MHz DDR2 SO-DIMM memory to support the latest Intel® mobile technology. Available immediately in 512MB and 1GB modules, Corsair's new DDR2 SO-DIMM is ready to turbo-charge the new Centrino® Core Duo and Core Solo based notebooks.
Based on carefully selected component and individually tested at its rated speed, the new 667MHz DDR2 SO-DIMM offers reliability and performance found in all Corsair products. Thanks to the new Intel 945 Express family of chipsets, notebooks based on 667MHz DDR2 SO-DIMM now offer more memory bandwidth, reducing any potential system bottleneck that might cause performance degradations.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Cyber Weekend deals on Corsair products at Amazon - top deals here!
- Corsair's new VOID ELITE and HS PRO headsets rock Discord-ready mic
- Corsair unveils suped-up Corsair ONE and Corsair ONE PRO gaming PCs
- Corsair's new Vengeance PC is all AMD, baby!
- Big O combines PC, PS4, or Xbox in one box, on sale now