Memory maker SuperTalent see the growing need for fast 2GB memory kits these days amongst enthusiasts/gamers alike, and as such have introduced their new 800MHz 2GB kit comprising two 1GB PC2-6400 Low Latency DDR2 modules with timings of 4-3-4-8.
For more information, check out the official announcement folks.
San Jose, California - February 13, 2006 -- Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of DDR and DDR2 memory modules, today announced a new 800MHz, 2 Gigabyte DDR-2 memory kit. Super Talent's new T800UX2GC4 is a matched pair of 1GB PC2-6400 Low Latency DDR2 modules.
Super Talent engineers, after exhaustive testing, developed these modules from carefully screened components to deliver unmatched performance. This kit has been tested extensively in Super Talent's engineering labs on multiple enthusiast motherboards to ensure compatibility and reliability at very high clock speeds. Every T800UX2GC4 kit built is fully tested in a dual channel motherboard at 800MHz at 4-3-4-8 latencies to guarantee that it meets its spec.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- G.SKILL releases monster 32GB DIMMs and respective insane memory kits
- Next Super Smash Bros. game isn't planned yet, will be on next console
- G.SKILL's new 256GB DDR4 RAM kits for new Threadripper, Core-X CPUs
- COD: Modern Warfare requires RTX 2080 SUPER for 4K 60FPS ray tracing
- Project Scarlett devkits aren't widely available yet