In yet another recent announcement from GIGABYTE, they issue out a PR with a top-to-bottom listing of all their motherboards to fully support Intel's latest 65nm CPUs.
Taipei, Taiwan Jan 23th, 2006 - GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY, a leading manufacturer of motherboards, VGA cards and other computing hardware solutions, today announced support for Intel® 65nm processors that feature thrilling performance and cooler operation on a full range of GIGABYTE motherboards.
With the new 65nm process CPU, users are now able to enjoy the most advanced technologies such as; Intel® EM64T, Intel® Virtualization Technology, greater computing performance and improved CPU thermals for cooler and quieter PCs.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Intel multi-GPU tech: if done right, could hurt AMD and NVIDIA
- Intel cancels 10nm on desktop, 14nm to hold out until 2022?!
- Intel struggles continue to ryze: Samsung to help Intel make CPUs
- 14nm shortage is so bad, Intel is reviving a 22nm CPU from 2013
- Intel's new 10th-gen H-series: 8C/16T @ 5GHz laptop CPUs are here