SapphireTech follow the trend as they announce their ATI X1900 CrossFire/XT/XTX cards today.
Delivering the highest levels of graphics performance ever achieved in the PC industry, Sapphire Technology has just introduced its latest new series of graphics accelerators with the most sophisticated and powerful graphics processing solutions yet.
The exciting new RADEON X1900 series is a development of the architecture of the recently introduced RADEON X1000 series. Using a new GPU built with a staggering 384 million transistors on the latest 90nm chip technology the RADEON X1900 series has been developed to deliver the highest levels of performance available today in single or dual GPU systems.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Xbox Series X enhanced games aren't compatible with HDDs
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- Xbox Series X natively upgrades current-gen games to native 4K
- Xbox Series X delay still possible, Phil Spencer says
- Xbox Series X SSD was custom built by Microsoft for speed, flexibility