Two new high performance memory kits have been released by "Super Talent" today. Both are 2GB kits, with the X40PB2GC3 kit made up of two 1GB PC4000 CAS-3 modules, and the X32PB2GC2 kit being two 1GB PC3200 CAS-2 modules.
Grab the official announcement for further info.
San Jose, California - January 25, 2006 -- Super Talent Technology today announced two new ultra high performance DDR memory kits. Both kits consist of a pair of 1GB DDR memory modules.
X40PB2GC3 is a kit of two 1GB PC4000 CAS-3 modules. This kit supports ultra fast 500MHz clock speeds at standard latencies. X32PB2GC2 is a kit of two 1GB PC3200 CAS-2 modules. This kit is ideal for users demanding reduced latencies at standard clock speeds.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- G.SKILL releases monster 32GB DIMMs and respective insane memory kits
- EVGA's new GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER ULTRA+ feature overclocked GDDR6
- G.SKILL's new 256GB DDR4 RAM kits for new Threadripper, Core-X CPUs
- Next Super Smash Bros. game isn't planned yet, will be on next console
- Xbox Series X may be more powerful, but will third-party devs use it?