Following the release of ATI's new X1900 series of high performance graphics cards, GIGABYTE have issued out a press release highlighting their GV-RX19X512VB-RH (X1900XTX) and GV-RX19T512VB-RH (X1900XT) variants.
Further details in the supporting PR.
Taipei, Taiwan 25th January, 2006 - GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co. Ltd., a world-leading VGA card manufacturer, today unleashed the world's fastest graphics accelerators, the GV-RX19X512VB-RH, GV-RX19T512VB-RH, enabling crazy gaming platform performance. The GV-RX19 series are manufactured with 90 nanometer technology that, together with ATI's new Radeon® X1900 state-of-the-art architecture, includes an ultra-threaded engine for unparalleled shader performance.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080: August 2020 reveal, launch at Computex 2020
- Xbox Series X may support CFExpress memory cards
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080/3080 Ti: more VRAM, way faster and CHEAPER?!
- Xbox Series X enhanced games aren't compatible with HDDs
- Xbox Series X & PlayStation 5 = more expensive graphics cards in 2020