EliteGroup Computer Systems have announced a new budget orientated motherboard just recently, their CrossFire-ready RD480-A939 solution based on ATI's RADEON XPRESS 200 CrossFire chipset.
Grab ECS's press release for all the details folks.
Milton Keynes, England, Jan 24th, 2006 - Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) today announced the availability of its RD480-A939 CrossFireTM-ready motherboard based on the ATI RADEON XPRESS 200 CrossFireTM chipset supporting the revolutionary AMD Athlon 64 X2 CPU.
The ECS RD480-A939 CrossFireTM-ready motherboard offers outstanding graphics and performance to 3D gamers at incredible value.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:02 pm CDT
- ASRock unveils new TRX40 motherboards for AMD's new Ryzen Threadripper
- Control could get a sequel, is selling well as an established new IP
- Ninja was paid up to $30 million for Mixer move, or a AAA game budget
- ASUS ROG ZENITH II Extreme Alpha: mobo with 64C/128T chip costs $5000
- Unity Engine now has support for real-time ray tracing tech