Following ATI's big release on X1900 today, Tul Corp have announced their new PowerColor range of X1900 cards, the CrossFire, XT, and XTX.
Details incl. a specs summary are within the PDF formatted press release.
Taipei, Taiwan - January 24th, 2006 - Tul Corporation, provider of industry-leading PowerColor graphic cards, today introduces PowerColor X1900 CrossFire Edition, X1900XTX and X1900XT, the latest series of extreme performance graphic cards. These cards demolish previous benchmarks to set new standards in hard-core 3D gaming.
The PowerColor X1900 Series utilizes the latest ATI Radeon R580 core. The X1900XTX clocks at an astounding 650MHz , 1.55GHz memory clock and 512MB of DDR3. It also features an unprecedented 48 pixel shader processors, three times of the previous X1800 models. To maximize performance to the limit, CrossFireTM enables an additional card for even more power.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:02 pm CDT
- PowerColor RX 5700 XT Liquid Devil: liquid cooled Navi costs $599
- PowerColor Radeon RX 5600 XT Red Devil, Red Dragon detailed
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080: August 2020 reveal, launch at Computex 2020
- Xbox Series X may support CFExpress memory cards
- Xbox Series X & PlayStation 5 = more expensive graphics cards in 2020