Catering to all your watercooling needs, U.S. company "Swiftech" have just released a new chipset waterblock dubbed the "MCW30" which will integrate into most liquid cooling systems and motherboards with ease.
Signal Hill, CA - Thursday 19, 2006 - Swiftech today announced the release of the MCW30 chipset cooler, a low flow restriction water-block for AMD® and Intel® compatible motherboards. "The MCW30 water-block was designed with maximum compatibility in mind" said Gabriel Rouchon, Swiftech's Chairman. Mr. Rouchon also added "We wanted this product not only to be compatible with as many popular PC platforms as possible, but also to satisfy the largest number of enthusiast users by enabling all common sizes of compatible tubing so that the product can be integrated with just about any liquid cooling system".
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:02 pm CDT
- AMD Zen 3: 600-series chipset will have USB 4.0 support in late 2020
- Amazon's best Cyber Monday deals on AMD CPUs, save up to 53%!
- Intel Core i9-10900K: 10C/20T CPU + Z490 platform drops in April 2020
- Switch Pro with 4K gaming coming in 2020 at $399, analyst predicts
- Raijintek intros Samos water block for AMD Radeon RX 5700 series cards