GeIL have recently made headlines with the release of their new "PC2-8000 Value Series" DDR2 memory modules which are stamped to operate at speeds of 1000MHz with relaxed timings of 5-5-5-15. The modules can be purchased as single 1GB sticks, or 2GB dual channel packs.
Grab GeIL's PDF formatted announcement for the full details.
GeIL announces the official release of its record breaking DDR2 Value Series PC2-8000 product clocking at 1000MHz, joining the GeIL performance module family. The DDR2 PC2-8000 1000MHz Value is capable of reaching such high frequency with the CAS of 5-5-5-15.
The DDR2 Value 1000, delivering best performance with the most competitive pricing, is the total solution for users who demand for extreme speed. The GeIL DDR2 PC2-8000 1000MHz Value Series has been throroughly tested on Asus, MSI, and Gigabyte i955 motherboards in our lab for compatibility and stability to ensure best quality.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Xbox Series X enhanced games aren't compatible with HDDs
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- Xbox Series X natively upgrades current-gen games to native 4K
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to be delayed past 2020, analyst predicts
- Xbox Series X SSD was custom built by Microsoft for speed, flexibility