Made available yesterday is the first set of CATALYST drivers from ATI for 2006. Supposedly changes are only subtle, with nothing noteworthy in the features dept. however quite a number of bug fixes for games and applications have been implemented.
As we enter 2006 we see the first Catalyst driver set for the New Year labeled as the 6.1s. These come out just in time for the release of the latest FutureMark benchmark application labeled 3DMark06 funnily enough.
With the New Year we have also changed our line up of graphics cards. We have moved to the latest generation of cards, the X550 has moved to the Sapphire X1300, the X700PRO has moved to the HIS X1600XT and the X800XT has been moved to the X1800XT.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:02 pm CDT
- New Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, and Watch Dogs games set for 2020-2021
- Scoob! the Scooby-Doo origin movie teaser that takes the gang to space
- Take-Two earnings slip 25%, but microtransactions and digital are up
- Next-gen console exclusives will be few and far between through 2021
- China is moving the coronavirus COVID-19 city of Wuhan out of lockdown