In an announcement today from one of the leaders in digital gadgets "X-Micro", they bring to light all the happenings to have taken place during their attendance at this year's CES.
Many of the latest and greatest X-Micro products were showcased at their booth including their multiple award winning Mini DisGo portable storage device.
Taipei, January 18, 2006 - Starting the New Year with a bang, X-Micro Technology Corp. showcased its latest digital products at last week's CES 2006 in Las Vegas. The company's storage, multimedia, and wireless devices were on display giving show-goers a first-hand look at the outstanding design and functions of X-Micro's digital products. Featured at the show were the Bluetooth Stereo Media Phone Kit, the Mini DisGo mobile hard disk, Video MP3 players, and the WLAN 11g Combo Finder Adapter.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- id didn't crunch on Doom Eternal: Dev is a lifestyle, Hugo Martin says
- CES 2020 will have a 'multitasking bed for sex' & 'sex tech' exhibits
- Xbox Lockhart going digital-only at launch would be a mistake
- NVIDIA CES 2020 Game Ready Driver: packed to the RTX brim of goodies
- Xbox Series X rear ports spied during AMD CES 2020 keynote