Brought to my attention from Mushkin over the weekend is the release of their new "Xtreme Performance" XP2-5300 DDR2 memory modules. They are on offer in both 512MB and 1GB sizes as well as dual channel packs. The timings stamped on these are 3-3-3-10, pretty damn swoit!
Denver, CO, January 13, 2006- Today Mushkin is pleased to announce our Xtreme Performance XP2-5300 3-3-3-10 modules. Immediately available at http://www.mushkin.com in 512MB and 1024MB modules, both as single 240-pin DIMM's and in dual pack configurations. These modules are intended to provide the highest performance option for Intel DDR-2 motherboard applications, and eventually for AMD socket AM2 when released later this year.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Sex robots with 'consent modules' being made for ethical sex robots
- Modders rip 16Gbps GDDR6 from RTX 2080 SUPER, put it on RTX 2080 Ti
- We might see Half-Life: Alyx playable without a VR headset soon
- Is there an Alternate Reality Game hidden inside of Half-Life: Alyx?
- Half-Life: Alyx is the best PC game of 2020 on Metacritic