Making use of ATI's Radeon Xpress 200/SB450 chipset, DFI have just announced the release of their RS482 Infinity motherboard for the S939 AMD platform.
For a full listing of board features etc. check out DFI's press release.
DFI, a world leader in stable and high performance corporate desktop motherboard solutions, today launched the highly anticipated RS482 Infinity motherboard. Designed for the new AMD Socket 939 platform, the RS482 Infinity features ATI Radeon Xpress 200/SB450 chipset, which comes with X300 graphic core built-in, and features support for DDR400 memory in dual channel mode, S-Video TV-out, HDTV, DVI-D, 16-pipe PCI-Express video cards, 1x PCI Express connector slots for future PCI-E based devices, 2 PCI slots, 8-channel audio, Gigabit LAN, Serial ATA, USB 2.0, and IEEE 1394 Firewire ports in Micro-ATX form factor.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:02 pm CDT
- Modern Warfare gets 68GB update with season 2 and battle royale?
- The Game Award nominees are officially revealed, who will win GOTY?
- Call of Duty: Warzone Season 3 adds 4-player squad, new weapons & more
- ASRock unveils new TRX40 motherboards for AMD's new Ryzen Threadripper
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare will NOT have loot boxes