ASUS have just unveiled their latest budget orientated A8R-MVP motherboard for the AMD platform, CrossFire and Dual-Core ready. ULi Electronics have issued out the announcement due to the inclusion of their recently introduced M1575 South Bridge on this board.
Taipei, Taiwan--(BUSINESS WIRE)-January 10, 2006-- ULi Electronics Inc. (ULi) , a leading core logic chipset manufacturer, today announced that ASUSTeK Computer Inc. (TSE:2357), a leading provider of 3C total solutions including notebooks, motherboards, desktop PCs, and information appliances, has incorporated ULi M1575 south bridge in their latest A8R-MVP motherboard.
The A8R-MVP supports AMD 939-pin Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core processor that delivers advanced multithreaded/multitasking performance to satisfy the rising demand for more powerful processing capability.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- ASUS ROG ZENITH II Extreme Alpha: mobo with 64C/128T chip costs $5000
- ASUS ProArt StudioBook Pro X: 17-inch laptop with Xeon CPU, Quadro GPU
- ASUS ROG Swift PG43UQ: 43.4-inch 4K 144Hz with DSC tech
- ASUS Zephyrus G15: first gaming notebook: AMD's Ryzen 7 4800HS teased
- ASUS teases 17.3-inch 1080p 240Hz external USB-C gaming monitor