Horizon Zero Dawn is one of the most anticipated games for the PlayStation, with Guerrilla Games putting their all into the game, coming in off of the Killzone franchise.
The new PlayStation 4 Pro was used for the upcoming third-person shooter, Horizon Zero Dawn running at 4K on Sony's latest console. The game looks much better on the PS4 Pro than it did in its earlier form on the PS4, which looked like a jagged mess at 720p or so. The new 1080p60 video is a great display of the new minimum we should see from AAA games on the PS4 Pro.
Last updated: Sep 1, 2017 at 05:15 am CDT
- Amazon France may have just leaked 'Horizon Zero Dawn' for PC by Sony
- Horizon Zero Dawn PC launch confirmed by Sony
- Xbox Series X may be more powerful, but will third-party devs use it?
- Horizon Zero Dawn PC will have ultrawide support & Steam achievements
- PlayStation 5 may play thousands of PS4 games at launch
- > NEXT STORY: DirectX 12 arrives for Deus Ex in beta form
- < PREVIOUS STORY: PS4 Pro uses AMD Polaris GPU, sits below RX 470