At CES yesterday, NVIDIA officially introduced the most extreme powered GPU configuration to date, offering support for the industry's first ever Quad SLI-certified PC. Quad SLI features four of NVIDIA's flagship GeForce® 7800 GTX GPUs with an NVIDIA nForce®4 SLI X16 motherboard. This revolutionary technology was introduced on the forthcoming Dell XPS 600 Renegade, as part of a keynote presentation by Michael Dell at CES in Las Vegas, NV. MMmmmm tasty!
Full details at the NV press room.
Today's demonstration of the new Dell XPS 600 Renegade with our Quad SLI technology takes gaming to new levels," said Dan Vivoli, executive vice president of marketing at NVIDIA. "The ability to run today's hottest titles in extreme HD resolutions with all the eye candy turned on is absolutely amazing. Strap yourself in, because you are in for the ride of your life."
In addition, NVIDIA announced that Dell will be shipping the award-winning NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GTX 512 in the Dell XPS 600 PC.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Dell's new Latitude 9510 laptop: built-in 5G, up to 30 hours battery
- Dell's new XPS 13: larger display and Intel's new Ice Lake CPUs
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080: August 2020 reveal, launch at Computex 2020
- Monster Hunter World PC and console updates will be synchronized soon
- Dell's new 86-inch 4K touchscreen is for the office, not Crysis