In current attendance at this year's CES event in Las Vegas, GECUBE have issued out an announcement detailing 4 innovative products of which are being showcased for the first time. They show off their new PMP (Portable Media Player) device with a 3.6" LCD, the DVRBox which is able to convert DV, DVD, & TV to MPEG-4 video format instantly, the "Digital Photo Frame" which boasts a 7" widescreen and is capable of playing back DivX content etc. - and finally they also demo two high-end ATI based graphics cards in the X1K series.
Grab the official PR for more specific details on each.
Date: January 5-8, 2006
Location: Las Vegas Hilton Convention Center, Ballroom both #56002
Taipei, Taiwan, January 05, 2006--GECUBE the major supplier of the world's leading graphics card brand, announced four exciting exhibitions to be showcased at this year's CES in Las Vegas from January 5-8.
"We hope to see our most valued customers at CES 2006," said Larry Yeo, General Manager of Info-Tek's Multimedia Business Unit. "The consumer's demand is the most important consideration for our company in continually innovating and improving our multimedia solutions. GECUBE always looks to the future too, developing products in anticipating our users future demands. 2006 will be an exciting year for a slew of great new innovative GECUBE products."
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- CES 2020 will have a 'multitasking bed for sex' & 'sex tech' exhibits
- Sony: The future is coming at CES 2020
- PlayStation 5 backward compatibility should support every PS4 game
- PS4 has sold over 1 billion games and 106 million consoles
- New trapezoidal PS5 render is an expensive accident waiting to happen
- E3 2021 is being planned as ESA cancels plans for E3 2020 digital show
- Digital E3 2020 show cancelled, ESA has no plans to host online event
- Go to The Next Level in our Jumanji Blu-ray giveaway!
- GameStop stores closed in Massachusetts for defying quarantine order
- Doom Eternal console commands: FOV, change run speed, and more
- XPG Core Reactor Gold ATX Power Supply Review
- Crucial MX500 2TB SATA SSD Review
- Crucial BX500 2TB SATA SSD Review
- ADATA SE760 Ultra Fast 1TB USB-C Portable SSD Review
- TEAM T-Force XTREEM ARGB DDR4-3600 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Best GPUs for PC Gaming in 2020
- DOOM Eternal Benchmarked at 8K - Not Even The Devil Can Run This
- Half-Life: Alyx Buyers Guide: PC Hardware & VR Headset Recommendations
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood Benchmarked: GeForce & Radeon Battle It Out
- GIGABYTE AMD X570 Aorus Motherboard VRM Guide