In current attendance at this year's CES event in Las Vegas, GECUBE have issued out an announcement detailing 4 innovative products of which are being showcased for the first time. They show off their new PMP (Portable Media Player) device with a 3.6" LCD, the DVRBox which is able to convert DV, DVD, & TV to MPEG-4 video format instantly, the "Digital Photo Frame" which boasts a 7" widescreen and is capable of playing back DivX content etc. - and finally they also demo two high-end ATI based graphics cards in the X1K series.
Grab the official PR for more specific details on each.
Date: January 5-8, 2006
Location: Las Vegas Hilton Convention Center, Ballroom both #56002
Taipei, Taiwan, January 05, 2006--GECUBE the major supplier of the world's leading graphics card brand, announced four exciting exhibitions to be showcased at this year's CES in Las Vegas from January 5-8.
"We hope to see our most valued customers at CES 2006," said Larry Yeo, General Manager of Info-Tek's Multimedia Business Unit. "The consumer's demand is the most important consideration for our company in continually innovating and improving our multimedia solutions. GECUBE always looks to the future too, developing products in anticipating our users future demands. 2006 will be an exciting year for a slew of great new innovative GECUBE products."
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Why Atari VCS doesn't use Ryzen APU
- Atari VCS upgraded to 8GB of unified memory
- Inland Professional SATA III moves to 2nd place at Amazon
- Offensive language in Rainbow Six Siege now gives insta-ban
- Nintendo teases future updates for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit