A new and rather stylish media center chassis has just been added to Antec's lineup, the "Fusion" case being the latest to be a part of their LifeStyle series of PC enclosures. Complete with a useful and rather snazzy VFD, this chassis would blend rather nicely into most any home theatre environment.
For the full scoop, grab Antec's official announcement folks.
Fremont, CA - January 4, 2006 - Antec, Inc., the pioneering and leading global brand of high-performance computer components for the PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, has introduced Fusion, the latest addition to its LifeStyle series of PC enclosures. Fusion brings quiet computing to home theater PC (HTPC) cases.
This HTPC case is ideal for users who want to integrate PCs into their daily lives. Fusion was designed to resemble other consumer electronics equipment in order to seamlessly blend into any home entertainment center. The case features a unique triple chamber design that isolates the power supply, hard drives and motherboard into separate cooling zones - resulting in a quieter and cooler system well suited for media center applications.
Latest News Posts
- Daikatana developer delays SIGIL, aims for April release
- Intel's new Pentium Gold G5620: 2C/4T at 4GHz announced
- Nike's self-lacing shoes are being BRICKED by Android update
- Everything you need to know about Samsung's new Galaxy S10
- Apex Legends' success sees spike in Apex Construct sales
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire preview: MMO mobile chaos
- random shutdown
- Magnum Trt Secrets
- Kensington LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Compatibility issue P10S-M-DC with i5
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure