There's a couple of new additions to Arctic Cooling's CPU and GPU coolers as of this week, maintaining a perfect balance between performance and silence.
They unveil both the new Alpine oversized heatsink/fan which comes in two flavours to suit your Pentium or Athlon based PC, and also the latest in GPU cooling technology with the silent heatpipe equipped "Accelero" solution which is also offered in two different models (X1 for ATI, and X2 for NVIDIA based cards).
Both the Alpine and Accelero come with a 6 year warranty, and will start to flood the market by the end of Feb.
Pfäffikon / Switzerland, 03.01.2006: Swiss cooler manufacturer ARCTIC COOLING launches new series of value CPU coolers with high thermal efficiency. In comparison to the boxed cooler, both Alpine models 7 and 64 are immensely quieter.
Pfäffikon/ Switzerland, 03.01.2006: Swiss cooler manufacturer ARCTIC COOLING launches new series of Graphic card coolers named Accelero (X1 for ATI X1800/ X1900 Series and X2 for NVDIA 6800/ 7800 Series).
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Sony ramping up services framework for next-gen PS5
- New Assassin's Creed free-to-play mobile game incoming
- Capcom to release three big games every fiscal year
- Black Ops 4 Blackout battle royale has split-screen
- Red Dead Redemption 2 required ruthless crunch at Rockstar
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ryzen 1600x, temps, spikes and normal workload
- Which modern Z370 ATX motherboards are most reliable? Seeking advice
- Trimble Introduces Next Generation Wireless Data Recorder for Smart Wastewater and Stormwater Monitoring
- Cooler Master Debuts the World's First Analog Keypad
- Cooler Master Announces Hyper 212 Black Edition
- The new ALIENWARE m15 gaming laptop
- Where's Baby Launches on Steam!