There's a couple of new additions to Arctic Cooling's CPU and GPU coolers as of this week, maintaining a perfect balance between performance and silence.
They unveil both the new Alpine oversized heatsink/fan which comes in two flavours to suit your Pentium or Athlon based PC, and also the latest in GPU cooling technology with the silent heatpipe equipped "Accelero" solution which is also offered in two different models (X1 for ATI, and X2 for NVIDIA based cards).
Both the Alpine and Accelero come with a 6 year warranty, and will start to flood the market by the end of Feb.
Pfäffikon / Switzerland, 03.01.2006: Swiss cooler manufacturer ARCTIC COOLING launches new series of value CPU coolers with high thermal efficiency. In comparison to the boxed cooler, both Alpine models 7 and 64 are immensely quieter.
Pfäffikon/ Switzerland, 03.01.2006: Swiss cooler manufacturer ARCTIC COOLING launches new series of Graphic card coolers named Accelero (X1 for ATI X1800/ X1900 Series and X2 for NVDIA 6800/ 7800 Series).
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Rust will leave Steam Early Access on February 8
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top