There's a couple of new additions to Arctic Cooling's CPU and GPU coolers as of this week, maintaining a perfect balance between performance and silence.
They unveil both the new Alpine oversized heatsink/fan which comes in two flavours to suit your Pentium or Athlon based PC, and also the latest in GPU cooling technology with the silent heatpipe equipped "Accelero" solution which is also offered in two different models (X1 for ATI, and X2 for NVIDIA based cards).
Both the Alpine and Accelero come with a 6 year warranty, and will start to flood the market by the end of Feb.
Pfäffikon / Switzerland, 03.01.2006: Swiss cooler manufacturer ARCTIC COOLING launches new series of value CPU coolers with high thermal efficiency. In comparison to the boxed cooler, both Alpine models 7 and 64 are immensely quieter.
Pfäffikon/ Switzerland, 03.01.2006: Swiss cooler manufacturer ARCTIC COOLING launches new series of Graphic card coolers named Accelero (X1 for ATI X1800/ X1900 Series and X2 for NVDIA 6800/ 7800 Series).
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Fortnite makes over $1 billion in less than a year
- Treyarch tease COD: Black Ops 4 zombies Comic-Con reveal
- Call of Cthulhu releases this Halloween
- The Legend of Zelda: BOTW - Creating a Champion details
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990X simulated tests: 32C/64T beast!
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit